Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Real Madrid fan here. Won my ticket during random draw allocation in the end of April. Was planning to go anyway realizing that Madrid had small chances against City. So will be supporting City at the stadium - first, you guys deserve the title, second - I hate Inter

Don't mate, the pitchforks will be out soon and you will be labelled as scum. Some chancer will also offer you a price for your ticket.

Real Madrid fan here. Won my ticket during random draw allocation in the end of April. Was planning to go anyway realizing that Madrid had small chances against City. So will be supporting City at the stadium - first, you guys deserve the title, second - I hate Inter
I think you should give your ticket up for a City fan...

Shotgun!

I am late to this thread and just seen a few references re 'access code' - is this some UEFA move to address last years issues and reduce the risk of fraudulent tickets?
You need the access code to be able to buy a ticket through uefa, they were only available to season ticket holders.

I bought 2 tickets from the pre-sale last week. Do we know the tribune distribution of the fans in the stadium? Does anyone know if the seating arrangement will be separate or mixed?

I would think cheaper trips will materiallise when people have tickets. There will be a demand. If flights are £500 for a day trip more will go. We have to have our fans there. You have to get there.
There will be a demand but the big issue is supply. There’s currently a global aircraft shortage (a lingering effect of the pandemic that will take another 12-18 months to fully resolve). Getting planes at short notice isn’t easy - especially with the final being a couple of weeks later than usual due to the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.