Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

There will be a demand but the big issue is supply. There’s currently a global aircraft shortage (a lingering effect of the pandemic that will take another 12-18 months to fully resolve). Getting planes at short notice isn’t easy - especially with the final being a couple of weeks later than usual due to the World Cup.
So how will the club get our fans to the game at the price our fans can afford? Having the game in Istanbul in mid-June was always going to make it difficult to get to. I know many fans who are put off by the cost of travelling and tickets. UEFA and City can help by reducing the ticket prices and subsidising the transport. UEFA need a full stadium and Pep needs our fans there. This is getting serious. We need to win the CL.

Pack of cigs about 3.5 - a pint is about £3

Not in Istanbul so could differ especially with them knowing the final is on but reasonable nonetheless
Is it easy to get hold of beer for home consumption? The apartment I've got on provisional book has a lovely roof terrace that I'm planning spending all day sunbathing on when I arrive there knackered after a 20 odd hour journey on Friday morning.

Surely that’s a wind up, look I know we have fans all over the world but what’s the fucking point in loyalty points if thousands without them get tickets.

Its been mentioned here, if the chairman of that OSC read Parkers email before the confirmation email which was also put on here it would make sense.

Parker said OSCs been issued £156 tickets. If you want them please add names to the allocated tickets then he can go back and say x amount would still pay £156. They haven't 100% got those tickets yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.