Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Fw3M5jcagAAE-QM

Its been mentioned here, if the chairman of that OSC read Parkers email before the confirmation email which was also put on here it would make sense.

Parker said OSCs been issued £156 tickets. If you want them please add names to the allocated tickets then he can go back and say x amount would still pay £156. They haven't 100% got those tickets yet.
Still not right there could be plenty who go to every game might want that ticket otherwise scrap the loyalty points and make everyone join a local OSC

My wife has a knee problem and will not be able to travel. We want to transfer the ticket to my son who has attended every home Champions League match for five years.

I understand that tickets may be transferred to members of friends and families group in the event of inability to travel due to medical factors. Does this have to be done before the ticket is purchased or should we get a ticket for my wife and try to transfer it later?

Can anyone help?

Is it easy to get hold of beer for home consumption? The apartment I've got on provisional book has a lovely roof terrace that I'm planning spending all day sunbathing on when I arrive there knackered after a 20 odd hour journey on Friday morning.
Probably easier than getting a beer in Manchester… little kebab stands will sell you a efes bottle with your doner meat and chips

Is it easy to get hold of beer for home consumption? The apartment I've got on provisional book has a lovely roof terrace that I'm planning spending all day sunbathing on when I arrive there knackered after a 20 odd hour journey on Friday morning.
And yeah you can pick up bottles and cans from pretty much any store for taking home… nothing like in the Middle East with having to have specific licenses etc

Genuinely thought the other poster was on a wind up. But just seen on Twitter it’s an official page of Indonesian supporters club. What a joke they’ve sorted out people who may not have ever been to a game before season ticket holders…sums the ticketing process up.

Attachments

• 7011C7CB-F03F-48C8-8F50-73627C49F0FB.png
    7011C7CB-F03F-48C8-8F50-73627C49F0FB.png
    973.5 KB · Views: 31

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.