Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Won’t be on the pull through as that’s for under 18s.. he may get one on the 18/25 if he’s got enough points before that quota goes . Will then be a case of linking the orders and hoping they get you together or close .
My m8s lad is just 18 and they won’t give him a pull through and won’t let him on the 18/25 coz he’s on a Junior ticket so he’s in limbo
Well we have requested the code I presume city will send it out if hes eligible on the 18-25

Anyone reckon the delay is related to the outcome of the Turkey election results on Sunday? I can see us being in Porto again...
Not beyond the realms of fantasy, we’ll see on Sunday if it all kicks off, then there’ll be some shouting and balling from fans who’ve laid out for flights and accommodation?!

Absolutely as I have said! Here is the West Ham Access Code message from earlier and it has a clear validity window.
Immediate thoughts upon seeing that is my guess would be you'll just be issued a new code during the next window as it drops until you buy a ticket or they sell out.

So let's say 25k first window, everybody on those points gets a unique code then when the next window hits and it drops to 20k, those become invalid and everybody on 20k along with those on 25k yet to buy get a new code valid until the next window.

Far from ideal and bound to have a few casulties but given the apparant difficulties linking up our point system to uefas shoddy system that could be the easiest, most logical way

Absolutely as I have said! Here is the West Ham Access Code message from earlier and it has a clear validity window.
Thanks for this @Alex - City Matters - massively helpful. So, me and my lad, season ticket holders and both on the cup scheme, I’ve got 2,000 points more than him. Do we know if my code will remain active if I have to wait for a further window to open to guarantee we sit together? So essentially, the window won’t close once you’re eligible and if you choose to wait and miss out, so be it? I assume it will.

Thanks in advance
Yeah, that’s right.

In terms of the code, once you’re eligible it won’t deactivate (not sure that’s the right word) until our allocation is sold out.
Maybe this is causing the delay. City are using different criteria?!

So to be clear our group of 4 could buy 4 £600 tickets.

We may not be sat together

We can't choose our seat's

We won't even know which seats we have until a couple of days before the game?

Have UEFA got away with this same shite over the years?

Somehow I doubt all their sponsors and hangers on will be spread randomly across the ground!

From Hammers Site

Important Information​

• Supporters must register and create an account on the UEFA website via UEFA.com
  • Supporters under the age of 18 will not be able to register on the UEFA website and their tickets can be purchased from a responsible adult's account using the Under 18s Unique Access Code which will be provided.
  • UEFA will create access codes based on the sales schedule above and these codes will be sent to supporters by West Ham United. You will then access https://europaconferenceleague-access.tickets.uefa.com/ to purchase and secure your ticket.
  • One Access Code is valid for one ticket.
  • A maximum of four unique Access Codes can be used in one transaction.
  • Please do not attempt to use your Access Code before or after your purchase window (as shown above) as doing so, would disable your unique Access Code, rendering it inactive and resulting in you not being able to purchase your ticket.
  • Tickets will be available via https://europaconferenceleague-access.tickets.uefa.com/
  • All pricing categories will be available subject to availability.
  • Accessible supporters should see above for guidance on securing tickets.
  • Frequently Asked Questions can be found here.
  • This sales schedule remains subject to change at the absolute discretion of West Ham United FC and may be amended, modified or cancelled, if deemed appropriate.

So to be clear our group of 4 could buy 4 £600 tickets.

We may not be sat together

We can't choose our seat's

We won't even know which seats we have until a couple of days before the game?

Have UEFA got away with this same shite over the years?

Somehow I doubt all their sponsors and hangers on will be spread randomly across the ground!

My guess is that they will seat as many 'joined' codes as possible together and only at the tail end for each category, when only single seats are available, will they have to be split.
I would hope the vast majority that apply together will be sat together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.