Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That’s Silly if it doesn’t go down to my sons points i don’t wanna go without him!! so I would have to buy a ticket and cross my fingers it goes to my sons points .if he doesn’t I am stuck with a ticket
Totally agree, same for me but with my old man who is in his seventies with mobility issues.

Open sale. Without a doubt.

Clock is ticking isn't it, 2k is a lot of money even on plastic, direct flights extortionate and lacking in numbers. I think some will be put off buying if and when it becomes apparent that you can't transfer these UEFA tickets and codes.

Wanting to go and having the means and options to are two different things. I know a fair few die hard blues who were in Porto but are sitting this one out.

Exactly its stinks mate could be in a different stand from you .. also people wanna experience it with friends or family.. fans being pissed on again

Think me and my dad are gonna be in same boat. We have discussed sitting in different areas from the outset and are open to that. Best of a bad situation and we will try and shuffle the pack once inside if we both get tickets.

Clock is ticking isn't it, 2k is a lot of money even on plastic, direct flights extortionate and lacking in numbers. I think some will be put off buying if and when it becomes apparent that you can't transfer these UEFA tickets and codes.

Wanting to go and having the means and options to are two different things. I know a fair few die hard blues who were in Porto but are sitting this one out.
I’ve been banging on about it since day one: everyone who wants a ticket will get one, with some to spare I suspect. If the club put too stringent ticket sales in place now they’ll damage sales too. They should be banging them on open sale by day 2 or 3 at the latest.

Think me and my dad are gonna be in same boat. We have discussed sitting in different areas from the outset and are open to that. Best of a bad situation and we will try and shuffle the pack once inside if we both get tickets.
Hope it works out for you mate . Our ticket office should be selling the tickets not uefa I have never known anything like it .. I went Porto so I might give it miss see what happens over the next few days

My personal reason for flapping isn’t for the worry of getting a ticket or not, I just can’t be fucked paying £425/£600 for a ticket.
It’s a crazy thought.. One game will cost almost as much as our two season tickets but it’s one of those.. You either pay the money or forever (potentially) say “I could have been there”

That’s Silly if it doesn’t go down to my sons points i don’t wanna go without him!! so I would have to buy a ticket and cross my fingers it goes to my sons points .if he doesn’t I am stuck with a ticket
Can you not do a pull through? Is he older in the 18-25's? If he's 26 or older he unfortunately is viewed as just another individual. Even if you both did purchase and used the sales reference on the 2nd ticket, UEFA will still not guarantee you are sat together. All a bit shambolic really!

I imagine you will know if it will be going to your sons points if the club put his bracket in when they release criteria , there usually goid at knowing where it will go to and don’t put the category up if they don’t think it will get that far.

Hope it works out for you mate . Our ticket office should be selling the tickets not uefa I have never known anything like it .. I went Porto so I might give it miss see what happens over the next few days

I think a few are starting to become disillusioned by it all this week with the lack of communication. Would be a bit embarrassing if we didn't fill our allocation but can see it coming, and it will genuinely be UEFA's fault.

If we were to get there again, I think City will try and gain control over the ticketing from UEFA. Lessons learned already from this and tickets haven't even gone on sale. Us thick City cunts just want paper tickets, sold via the City points system. Not hard to ask.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.