Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Maybe this is causing the delay. City are using different criteria?!
My bet is that nobody at City has really looked at the detail. As I said, the West Ham one shows a validity window and I know I have seen this somewhere else online anout UEFA access codes only being valid for a short window. Let's hope it's different for City, but to be honest my betting is it's not, and City simply haven't looked at this properly.

Apologies if this is already common knowledge but the fanzone (Champions Festival) is located at Yenikapi and this is where we get the buses to the stadium too. Metro has been assigned to Inter fans. There is another fanzone at the stadium too
how can they assign a pubic transport carrier to someone exclisively ?

how would they know a city fan in no colours from a normal passanger?

Last edited:
My bet is that nobody at City has really looked at the detail. As I said, the West Ham one shows a validity window and I know I have seen this somewhere else online anout UEFA access codes only being valid for a short window. Let's hope it's different for City, but to be honest my betting is it's not, and City simply haven't looked at this properly.
waits for the all cup schemers all at once reveal and mayhem/piss boiling to comence

Please do not attempt to use your Access Code before or after your purchase window (as shown above) as doing so, would disable your unique Access Code, rendering it inactive and resulting in you not being able to purchase your ticket

This seems to suggest you need to buy when it hits your points rather than waiting for any lower pointed friends or family?
Spot on, if you assume the window goes beyond what your validity window shows then I feel you could be very disappointed.

Just another question to add to all the other questions.

Where will your access code show up when it’s sent? Will City email it to you or will it be in your ticket account somewhere? Thanks

Last edited:
Supposedly Passport details are needed when purchasing tickets, so just a heads up for everyone. Will stop people who aren’t attending from buying a ticket and selling on
It won’t. UEFA ticket app allows you to transfer to someone else, as long as they have the app.

Just another question to add to all the other questions.

Where will your access code show up When it’s sent? Will City email it to you or will it be in your ticket account somewhere? Thanks
City, believe it or not, haven't even managed to send out the download emails for Tuesday's last natch of Cup Final tickets! Apparently it is due to server maintenance issues, but working at this glacial pace does not inspire confidence. Hopefully when these codes do arrive, they do so ontime and without the Jim Bowen postscript, "Let's have a look at what you could've won!"

Last edited:
City believe it or not haven't even manage to send out the download emails for Tuesday's last natch of Cup Final tickets! Apparently it is due to server maintenance issues, but working at this glacial pace does not inspire confidence. Hopefully when these codes do arrive, they do so ontime and without the Jim Bowen postscript, "Let's have a look at what you could've won!"

Thanks.

Typical City. (ticket office)

Apologies if this is already common knowledge but the fanzone (Champions Festival) is located at Yenikapi and this is where we get the buses to the stadium too. Metro has been assigned to Inter fans. There is another fanzone at the stadium too
how do you know this Yenikapi place is our fanzone I’m just trying to work out how far our hotel is away from it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.