Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It's too short notice now. It's Friday and Monday is a bank holiday so at the earliest it would probably be Tuesday or Wednesday next week before there was any chance of securing a ticket. The cheap ones will be snapped up so probably £400-600 for just a ticket and that's before any travel costs. £1,500+ for a football game is a step too far for me. Good luck to all going and bring that trophy back.
Maybe not a bank holiday where UEFA are based and we'd be buying them directly from UEFA, so could be Monday I guess.

The longer this goes on, the less interested in going I’m becoming
You are not alone. My flights are long since booked, and I'm still going to Istanbul, but being kettled in any UEFA Fan Zone and then a shit view for a king's ransom at that stadium is fast becoming less appealing. I think I might be leaning towards watching somewhere around Taksim, where I can eat and drink what I want, at a price that affordable.

Supposedly Passport details are needed when purchasing tickets, so just a heads up for everyone. Will stop people who aren’t attending from buying a ticket and selling on

Passport details are literally only because they have a database of being banned from matches by authorities and clubs and if anybody is banned list, they won’t be getting a ticket.

Sad to see how UEFA and to a slightly lesser degree City have worn peoples patience and enthusiasm down for the most important match in the clubs history, the incompetent bunch of fuckers.This should be a pilgrimage that people are able to safely plan ahead for without costing the earth, but there’s nothing but doubts and questions over every little thing and it’s over a week since we progressed through the semi final.

Saying that, fingers crossed sales will start today as Alex has suggested and the criteria will drop quite rapidly after BH so people know where they are up to by the end of next week.

Honest to god though, shame on UEFA for the way they treat the fans, absolutely appalling and City aren’t much better, with their almost non-existent comms and extortionate travel. Poor show all around!

Yenikapi is a fanzone for everyone and mixed if you have a ticket or not, kind of a festival area. The free buses are going from there to the game for match ticket holders, City fans are advised to use the buses and Milan the metro, all on Eufa champions league website and app.
I think the Metro shuts at 12 so not sure how the Milan fans are getting back then!

They would need around 1400 coaches to get everyone away.

Whether it's UEFA or City, or a combination, it really is poor that ticketing is not prepared in advance, already 10 days since semis and will be only 10 days before the final by the time any news comes out, and folk want to know the score - those uncertain of getting a ticket will be wanting to get travel/accom booked and many want to know ticket status before doing so.
It really is a shambles of an organisation, I mean since the quarters (19Apr) they knew the only combinations of clubs it could be in the final - there should have been a structure in place so that things were ready to roll out immediately after the semis. Piss poor, imo, and with no regard, as usual, to supporters - without whom they would have no feckin product!

It's barmy mate, I can't legislate paying that for one game big final or not. I will be amazed if we shift these 20,000 tickets at some of those prices

It's mad. Kudos to those that do, each to their own. Football now is becoming an expensive troublesome process, with so many hoops and obstacles to overcome that it is easier to stay at home and watch it on the box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.