Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Hey all, I'm also waiting on a code too. However, I've been doing some research to find out where the transport hubs(free bus) will be to the stadium for accommodation reasons. Travelling solo so walking around aimlessly at 3am for an hour isn't for me. Any how,

The only thing I could find was this snippet
"Yenikapı Event Area, Taksim Square, Sultanahmet Square, and Maçka Democracy Park will be allocated as venues for promotion, transportation centers, and festival areas for the organization. "

Found it on this site https://www.thebest.istanbul/post/champions-league-final-in-istanbul

Ticketing system down, I’ve also heard that they have moved all the ticketing office/team to a new facility over at the training campus, over the past few weeks due to the new north stand extension work due to begin, don’t know if true or not. This has got me very suspicious now and I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a major crash of the entire computing system after these tickets finally get sold wiping all information held especially individuals points history and everyone has to start again on zero. Anyone who follows England home and away may remember a suspicious fire at FA HQ prior to euro 96, that amazingly only burnt all the data held on supporters and the amount of caps they had (FA version of points back then) and they started everyone off again on zero if I remember correctly.
No ticket information on Inter's website either, so don't think that's the issue.

Ticketing system down, I’ve also heard that they have moved all the ticketing office/team to a new facility over at the training campus, over the past few weeks due to the new north stand extension work due to begin, don’t know if true or not. This has got me very suspicious now and I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a major crash of the entire computing system after these tickets finally get sold wiping all information held especially individuals points history and everyone has to start again on zero. Anyone who follows England home and away may remember a suspicious fire at FA HQ prior to euro 96, that amazingly only burnt all the data held on supporters and the amount of caps they had (FA version of points back then) and they started everyone off again on zero if I remember correctly.
It wouldn’t surprise me if City were capable of something like this, but Inters tickets aren’t on sale yet so I’d say it’s more UEFA than City.

A combination of City ticket office over run and UEFA not really having any urgency providing the details on access codes for their portal.

Having the concert tickets distributed /events on in amongst the two finals was not good forward planning.

Sounds like Yenikapi is where we need to head for to get the bus to the stadium which I'm fine with but if the fanzone there is shit, does anyone know if Yenikapi has a good selection of bars and restaurants before we board the buses?

Pretty sure that Yenikapi place is only a 10 min metro ride from Taksim anyway
..and next to Sultanhamet, the most touristy area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.