Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The club need to placate everyone now. This delay is causing people to have second thoughts, especially today.
We need cheaper transport and subsidised tickets. No one should be paying £156 and above for a match ticket.
The players should help out too if they want 20k fans there.
If only 10k fans can get there then the club has failed us.

Flights booked, but really lost interest now. Decision to be made whether I pay the £700 for the hotel + whatever the ticket it is, or just fuck it off.

Need information today or I’m leaning towards canning it - the idea of being ferried like cattle for 2 1/2 hours on a sweat can bus from the 60s doesn’t sound appealing.

Manchester33 tip.

Kadikoy.

On the Asian side.

View attachment 80833

View attachment 80834

View attachment 80835

Kadikoy, with its lively atmosphere and city life, historical buildings, being an important transportation hub, market, large young and student population, cultural events & arts, shopping centers, cafes, pubs and restaurants by the seaside and inland and lively nightlife especially along its famous “Bar Street” and the nearby residential suburb of beautiful Moda, is one of the most popular and colorful districts of Istanbul. In Kadikoy you may experience and enjoy how the Istanbul locals live.

The traffic free Bahariye Street can be considered as the most lively and famous place in Kadikoy. There is also an old fashioned tram operating from Kadikoy harbor. Bahariye Street is always lively and crowded. You may find variety of lovely cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants as well as quality shops and cultural event centers in the Bahariye Street. The Sureyya Opera Houseis the most eye catching building in the Bahariye Street.

Looks fucking mint that! I see you can get various ferries to and from Kadikoy

Just 9 days ago, there was collective giddiness and genuine excitement at the thought of 20-30,000 blues heading to Istanbul. For many however, it would seem that over those 9 days, financial reality has kicked in, and enthusiasm has been sucked out! Due of this loss of momentum, I think it is fair to say that we could now end up with some of our allocation being unsold!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.