Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Does anyone know if the codes expire? My window opens at 3pm today due to the 18-25 but wanting to buy with my Dad, we are on similar points so ignoring the 18-25 would be able to buy in the same window (Tuesday 10am). Do I need to get my ticket today or can I wait until Tuesday?

Can someone clarify that if I buy one at 3.00 I can request that my daughter who qualifies on Monday sits next to me or is it best to wait until Monday. 10 slides on how to buy a ticket FFS.
It’s all explained in the email from City. You can click add tickets and enter your daughters access code or if you buy before there’s a seat with option where you can add the order number

Some on here have been saying it will go on open sale and might not even sell out. The fact the club have not even released criteria to Non CS season card holders surely suggests otherwise?
I hope the club have taken into account that a good percentage of those originally requesting an access code will not proceed with a purchase when calculating the criteria.
The club might well be just exercising a bit of caution with the sales process. They try to put out the criteria to the point at which they think it will sell out. Given the unpredictability of how many access codes will be taken up, they perhaps don't want to get too many hopes up by extending it beyond cup scheme members in the first instance.

I haven't received any emails this season for some reason about cup schemes and I'm in Champs league and FA Cup. I used to get them confirming the tickets. Not received this email this morning either although I got the one about the access code. Very odd!
Your access code should also show on your account.

I'm assuming the 'seat counters' won't have any idea how sales are going for this, so it just adds to the anxious waiting...
No but they will know if certain categories are sold out which I expect to be the case given my points. Looking highly likely that im gonna pay cat 1 or cat 2 prices

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.