Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Some on here have been saying it will go on open sale and might not even sell out. The fact the club have not even released criteria to Non CS season card holders surely suggests otherwise?
I hope the club have taken into account that a good percentage of those originally requesting an access code will not proceed with a purchase when calculating the criteria.
In that case they’ll make ST holders aware of another set of windows.. I’m not in the cup scheme and only have 5050 points but my mate is who I was hoping to go with.. Not the end of the world if I can’t go.. I have enough reasons not to travel but my heart says go because we were let down in Porto

I’ll survive if I can’t get a ticket this time.. Might even try for a UEFA ticket when they go on open sale if all else fails

It’s all explained in the email from City. You can click add tickets and enter your daughters access code or if you buy before there’s a seat with option where you can add the order number
It's fine now as she hadn't read her email properly, she qualifies this afternoon.

Turns out I already had a UEFA account which I must've set up years ago. Trouble is, my old passport number is in there and it says I can't change it and have to contact them to change it! I qualify at 3pm this afternoon FFS!

You can change it yourself

6bb22ae65a32e48f332e5dc47b846ff5.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.