Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Fair enough, I wish I had your confidence that I would get one. Like I said tomorrows criteria will tell me a lot. I’m on the cup scheme but 8000pts :-/

Despite some saying they expect it to go as far as low point seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme and that did give me some hope of getting one but this has always been my position and todays criteria tells me that City expect me to be right on the edge of getting one.

Basing it on the usual away ticket criteria City release they usually aren’t too far off with their estimations and rightly so as they have all the data.

Slightly (very) biased opinion though, if we have more tickets than Cup Scheme members then it would be incredibly harsh on anyone missing out

Does anyone know if the codes expire? My window opens at 3pm today due to the 18-25 but wanting to buy with my Dad, we are on similar points so ignoring the 18-25 would be able to buy in the same window (Tuesday 10am). Do I need to get my ticket today or can I wait until Tuesday?
They don't. Included on the email from City: "Each access code is unique and can only be redeemed once. The codes can be used until all tickets have sold out, but the longer you wait, the more fans will be eligible to buy a tickets. We therefore recommend using it once it arrives in your inbox."

It will be interesting after 3 pm today to find out how easy it was/is to purchase for self/friends in a group.
looks complicated but maybe I’m overthinking the process
im sure someone will tell us on here

Under the welcome tab on your ticketing account....

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ACCESS CODE​

Your sales window to purchase a Champions League Final ticket opens Tuesday 30th May at 4pm. Your access code to purchase your ticket will show here once your window opens.

If you have any questions, please refer the UEFA's FAQs.

maybe you get an email and can see the actual code in the MCFC ticket portal ?

Despite some saying they expect it to go as far as low point seasoncard holders not on the cup scheme and that did give me some hope of getting one but this has always been my position and todays criteria tells me that City expect me to be right on the edge of getting one.

Basing it on the usual away ticket criteria City release they usually aren’t too far off with their estimations and rightly so as they have all the data.

Slightly (very) biased opinion though, if we have more tickets than Cup Scheme members then it would be incredibly harsh on anyone missing out
It's all about interpretation. Looking at your circumstances and the criteria, I think you will be fine for a ticket. The question is more about which categories will be open to you rather than whether or not you will get one, in my opinion.

Under the welcome tab on your ticketing account....

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ACCESS CODE​

Your sales window to purchase a Champions League Final ticket opens Tuesday 30th May at 4pm. Your access code to purchase your ticket will show here once your window opens.

If you have any questions, please refer the UEFA's FAQs.

?

Are you saying we have to wait until Tuesday to buy our tickets, even though the code is being emailed from today?

That isn’t right, is it?

You should be able to buy your ticket as soon as you get the code.

We won’t and they won’t. They will have based this release on requests for access codes. Doesn’t mean people are definitely going. I presume you can’t transfer your ticket or access code or use someone else’s? If you can then that might be an issue for non cup scheme people as I am sure people would get one to pass on if not going themselves.

?

Are you saying we have to wait until Tuesday to buy our tickets, even though the code is being emailed from today?

That isn’t right, is it?

You should be able to buy your ticket as soon as you get the code.

No. That's just when my window opens. Each time and date will be different depending on how many points you have

We all know that buying tickets for other people goes on, but can people please stop asking questions about it? There are people anxiously waiting in line who don't need to see people being enabled to jump the queue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.