Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can anyone who qualifies in the first window please confirm if they have or haven't received an access code yet? I've not got mine so expecting it to drop nearer 3pm

No it hasn’t arrived yet.

It will probably arrive just before or just after 3pm’s mad scramble.

We will send you your access code via email when the sales criteria reach your ticket points level.

Each access code is unique and can only be redeemed once. The codes can be used until all tickets have sold out, but the longer you wait, the more fans will be eligible to buy a tickets. We therefore recommend using it once it arrives in your inbox.

Anyone not had the initial email that went out at about 1130, earlier....that is expecting a code/email? I know the codes haven't gone out yet....got a mate that hasn't had the email from 1130.

No it hasn’t arrived yet.

It will probably arrive just before or just after 3pm’s mad scramble.

We will send you your access code via email when the sales criteria reach your ticket points level.

Each access code is unique and can only be redeemed once. The codes can be used until all tickets have sold out, but the longer you wait, the more fans will be eligible to buy a tickets. We therefore recommend using it once it arrives in your inbox.

Under the welcome tab on your ticketing account....

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ACCESS CODE​

Your sales window to purchase a Champions League Final ticket opens Tuesday 30th May at 4pm. Your access code to purchase your ticket will show here once your window opens.

If you have any questions, please refer the UEFA's FAQs.

Which UEFA site do you log onto to actually buy the tickets, the link on the City email says “safari can’t reach that site”, ffs this is a fucking ball ache.
I’ve got the EUFA ticketing app and a log on for UEFA.com but don’t have a clue which one gets you to the ticket portal. I assume there’ll be a link with the access points email?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.