Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Can you imagine if the final was in a place that could be attended in a day via a car/coach/train. No need for flights, no need for hotels, no need to fly via 3 countries using trains, planes & automobiles !

In this scenario, I think 1/2 of those ON the CL cup scheme would NOT get a ticket

Welcome to the CL Final at Wembley June 1st 2024 !
Won't matter if we win this as my cup membership will be cancelled.

only need to see it won once

boooooo ;-)

If it helps anyone...

I hadn't set up a UEFA account for my brother (we're linked on family and friends). I only needed his access code which as I couldn't contact him I got from his ticket account. I think I will get him to set up one over the weekend.

If you're purchasing for other people too it's worth reading the guide City sent. I didn't find it all intuitive. I was rather expecting to see an 'Add Access Code' before I hit buy.

Bought 2 Cat 4 tickets using both mine and my wife's access codes. Hopefully we're sat together as no seat numbers etc been put on the confirmation of the order.

Went onto the portal however and there are no tickets linked to my email as of yet.

Got a confirmation and order number so hopeful it's all sorted
Same with me mate don’t worry about that- it says it’ll update closer to the time and you will get an email to let you know when it has

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.