Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Well that was worrying

Crashed during the process. Locked up twice at the payment window. Kept saying my card details were invalid. Eventually said I'd run out of time and chucked me out

Shit myself as I thought on the second try it might say the access codes had already been used. However it didn't and it flew through the process. Fuck knows what happened on the first attempt

4 cat 4 tickets purchased
Congrats mate

Fuming the way this has been allocated . Cup schemers have been shafted big time .
Not necessarily. I think we need to wait and see how sales progress before we can nail the club to the wall. But if any scheme members miss out then I'll be inclined to agree with you, because there will be OSC members in the ground without a ST, let alone the cup scheme added. We shall see.

I have applied on my City account to get my access code in my name using my email address but when I try to make an account for me on UEFA it comes up with my sons name using that email address.

Neither of us remember using that address in the past.

If I buy a ticket now it will have his name and passport details on it I would have thought but City have me as the name.

I dont mind buying him one and taking my chances over there as hes going without a ticket at the moment as hes not a season ticket holder anymore but honestly not sure what will happen when I press the button, dont want to fook us both up.

I’ve had similar problems trying to sign in… it will let me sign into UEFA but not onto the ticketing page where it asks to link both accounts? Tried all sorts but can’t do it.

Deleted full account then signed back up again using Apple ID instead and seems to be fine now.

I have applied on my City account to get my access code in my name using my email address but when I try to make an account for me on UEFA it comes up with my sons name using that email address.

Neither of us remember using that address in the past.

If I buy a ticket now it will have his name and passport details on it I would have thought but City have me as the name.

I dont mind buying him one and taking my chances over there as hes going without a ticket at the moment as hes not a season ticket holder anymore but honestly not sure what will happen when I press the button, dont want to fook us both up.
I know what I'd do. Better to have a £61 Cat 4 ticket in your hand than trying to sort it out first and end up paying over £500.

I’m sure she’ll be fine. You’re better off sitting with the lads anyway ;-)
I had the same thing with my lad,, and he got the email when his window is,, so I'm waiting to buy on Monday 1pm,, he will send me his code when he gets it,, hope this helps

In what way mate? Cup schemers are the only ones that the criteria includes for now, or are you saying a big chunk have been creamed off for othe
In what way mate? Cup schemers are the only ones that the criteria includes for now, or are you saying a big chunk have been creamed off for others?
I might have got my wires crossed but supporters clubs and 18-25 years olds getting first refusal is what p**sing me off. I thought all cup schemers would have been ok. I’m reading that it could be sold out by Monday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.