Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The mobile ticket will have your name and passport number on it. As you say whether they check is another matter but they were checking in Porto. They had an outer perimeter check point before proceeding to the gates
Only the account holder .. so if you buy multiple tickets then only one person needs to show ID.. I don’t remember showing anything in Porto

The mobile ticket will have your name and passport number on it. As you say whether they check is another matter but they were checking in Porto. They had an outer perimeter check point before proceeding to the gates
Strange because they normally do not match passport details against the ticket as it can become a nightmare. Even during the World Cup no one was checking your details against the ticket, CL final was always pretty similar. Really surprised to hear that in Porto they adopted this approach

I’ve never done the Champions League final before, so I don’t know what happened and what has not happened, I did speak to a couple of lads that said they was turned away in Porto as their tickets was checked. They said they were really pissed off. However you know the score when you get in somebody else to get a ticket for you.

I didn’t get checked in Porto.

Also, I bought two earlier. My UEFA account is linked to my passport number. But bought the second under the same transaction and did not need to provide a passport number or UEFA account.

I received a confirmation email that said this:

“Please also note that for security reasons, the local authorities may request the full details of each attendee at any moment. If there is a request from the local authorities, we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.”

That to me insinuates that they do not have the passport number on the ticket… but that they might request the info over the coming days.

Only the account holder .. so if you buy multiple tickets then only one person needs to show ID.. I don’t remember showing anything in Porto
Ye that’s a good point. in Porto covid pass and ticket we’re cross referenced with passport number for me.

I've bought 5 tickets, uefa dont have passport details for 4 of them.

I didn’t get checked in Porto.

Also, I bought two earlier. My UEFA account is linked to my passport number. But bought the second under the same transaction and did not need to provide a passport number or UEFA account.

I received a confirmation email that said this:

“Please also note that for security reasons, the local authorities may request the full details of each attendee at any moment. If there is a request from the local authorities, we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed.”

That to me insinuates that they do not have the passport number on the ticket… but that they might request the info over the coming days.
My mobile ticket for Porto had my passport number on it.

Seems a lot, it is normally 5% of the scraps left over.
I’m not sure mate- I thought they usually were offered them early on hence the issue with Brentford tickets where they sold them to all 18-25 year olds before anyone else got a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.