Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

where did your access code go to?
that’s where all your personal info will be contained

I bought five tickets with five access codes all sent to different email address
the confirmation has gone to me but not them
I’m assuming their tickets will have all their individual details on from the access code
Access code came to my email address but this is the one on UEFAs site in my sons name. This shows as ticketing website for UEFA.

Worse still I tried to edit the details on UEFA back to my name ( no idea how) and the date of birth changed to mine but nothing else.

Been at it 2.5 hours now.

A quick question. Are names printed on the tickets relating to passports.?

Cheers. Got my account setup but buying for 3 of us. Do I need passport numbers for the other 2 accounts? Cheers
You only need one account.
you can buy all three tickets together as long as you have all three access codes
read the useful guide that’s been sent out, it is really straightforward

That would mean 10% of all tickets to points, is it of the total or just to points?
Of the total- 18-25 allocation is 5% per away game. 1000 18-25 tickets available. The people who got the code were 18-25, on the cup scheme and were within the top 1000 highest point holders.

I’m confident that I’ll get a ticket. But if it’s only going down by 1000 points in over two days doesn’t it suggest it will not go down too much further?

Or are people with much lower points being given the same window?

Everybody below 5k points get the same window.

Of the total- 18-25 allocation is 5% per away game. 1000 18-25 tickets available. The people who got the code were 18-25, on the cup scheme and were within the top 1000 highest point holders.
Seems a lot, it is normally 5% of the scraps left over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.