Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Let me get this right! 40% of tickets, that's circa 8,000 of the 20,000 do not go to our match going supporters! I'm afraid if that is true, then that is bloody scandalous. Who are these 8,000 and what would have happened if our allocation was just 10,000? Would these same 8,000 have been granted tickets?
That’s right about the 40%. They go to the OSC, hospitality, club staff and so on. The club usually mention all the different groups who will get tickets when they publish criteria. That said, it would be a lot easier if the club actually published this breakdown.

If we had 10,000 as an allocation, this group would have received around 4,000 tickets.

Mine was purchased via uefa for the final in Porto. it was a mobile ticket and had full name, passport number and DOB on it.
Mine was purchased via uefa for the final in Porto. it was a mobile ticket and had full name, passport number and DOB on it.
i had 2 tickets, so pissed off got home and sold them on ebay, got double what i paid for them

Does anyone know if you can download two tickets onto one app ( one phone)? My dad doesn't have a smartphone and still has a season card for city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.