Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’ll ask for a proper breakdown.

That said, circa 60% of the allocation goes to points holders. So that’s about 12,000 tickets for this match, which also includes the 18-25 allocation and the junior pull through.

The tricky thing for the club is that they have to take every request for an access code as if the person will buy a ticket when offered a chance. However, we know that they’ll be a lot of people with a code that don’t buy. This means that the club have to structure criteria around the total access codes. Whilst they’ve told me not to reveal the exact number of requests, the amount from those on the cup scheme wasn’t that far over the number reserved for points holders.

That may go some way to explaining why the criteria ends where it does. However, in my opinion, based on the price of tickets and ‘dormant’ codes, I still think it’ll easily make seasoncard holders not on the schemeS
Thanks for this and thanks for the info you’ve been giving over the past few weeks mate. Appreciate that you can’t disclose everything but your info has been giving the average fan a better idea of the ticketing process.

As you say, because of the access code situation and the way the tickets are being sold for this game, it’s really difficult for the club to gauge the criteria. Not everyone with an access code will apply for a ticket but some might be getting tickets for others. I know of at least one, possibly two, who are doing this.

Last edited:
If it was 10,000 then that figure would drop to 4000
So it appears, and therefore my question to Alex was, who are those extra 4,000 theoretical fans in this current allocation, and why are they allocated tickets over match going fans, when under a smaller allocation they wouldn't be?

Just to syphon off an arbitrary percentage is a bloody insult!

Presume this has been asked umpteen times so apologies if repeating but what's the deal around not being the named supporter? My mum can't make it and someone else is using the ticket.

Can we just transfer on the app to them with no issue?

I deleted my UEFA account, do anyone know how I can activate my account not giving me any options to open my account again. Try creating a new one won't let me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.