Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It was by email bang on 15.00. Copy it and then paste it in when asked on the UEFA site. The email from City had a link to the UEFA site. It was easy, and I’m an FOC with no IT skills.

Have a great trip mate, fingers crossed we get the result we are all hoping for..

Oh and keep an eye on the guy that sits next to me as I quite like him too..!

Cheers..!

It is now edited.

It was not mentioned with the intention of scare mongering but rather stating how it has been done before and if Uefa have all those details still then I don’t understand why it would change but I have edited the original post to reflect that. Hopefully you’re happy with that now ;-)
To be fair though, I did read that UEFA take your passport number, to see if it matches up with a database they have access to of people banned from football matches, and people that are banned from going to football matches. But then they are really the transparent bunch haha

Even if they plan on checking passports and names on tickets, they aren’t likely to do it for 75k fans. Might be something they do early on when it’s quiet and then as more fans arrive the checks become less stringent.

If nearly half the allocation is gone before it gets to fans I see many fucking it off next season if they don’t get one, the only thing going in their fa our would be Wembley and a possible 30k allocation, would be interested to know what the rags and Barca got in 2011
Quick Google search reveals 25k each when capacity was 90k

Sorry if already asked - can you create the account with uefa before you get the access code or do you have to wait to get the code sent at allocated time before you can create your account ?
Yes you can open the account before you get the code

Thank you for your reply. So, what I find to be hugely frustrating, and probably everyone else will too, is if they could cope with honouring this commitment with 4,000 seats out of a 10,000 allocation, why can they not cope with 4,000 out of the 20,000? In short, who are these 4,000 additional people and why is it so important that they attend more than our own fanbase?

Let's say 4,000 (circa 200 groups with an allocation of circa 20 tickets each) out of the 8,000 are OSC members. I'd say the vast majority of these OSC members are seasoncard holders having met different groups of them through the years.

Therefore, no different to you or I, and actually decreases the pool of normal seasoncard holders who have their name in the hat for a ticket. Playing devil's advocate here, but I'm sure many would prefer to be in the ground next to one of these OSC member seasoncard holders, who seem to have followed all club advice on how to attain tickets, than a non-seasoncard holder who's bent the rules and gone against club advice and been passed a ticket by a high points holder who can't go.

Just a bit of food for thought for some of you and how the current loyalty system works.

As for the other hypothetical 4,000 corporate and family members etc, I can't see that figure selling out with the cost of flights etc on top, even for some pretty wealthy people. Not necessarily my opinion, but some people wouldn't want their Mrs and kids in Turkey at a reasonably high risk location either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.