Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

we don't know but I doubt it...it will be wed at earliest b4 they can put next criteria...doesnt leave a lot of time to book flights etc
Just depends start picking a route flights seem to be coming down then soon as you know book took us till half time last Wednesday.

He just needs you access code

Can his father in law use his own access code but enter someone else’s name when purchasing the ticket? (Sorry to budge in to the conversation, I’m just trying to work out of tickets can be passed on to anyone as long as their is a valid access code to use)

So you’re saying that the number of access codes is more than tickets available for points holders? That for me shouldn’t even be a thing. The points holders should be ahead of everybody, it’s a bit of a piss take. I know this is a bit premature, but it will be proper shit if any of the scheme holders miss out on Tuesday due to cooperate, hospitality etc.
I'd stunned if anyone on the scheme missed out, lots haven't applied even more won't take it up and lots of high points holders on scheme have got theirs through OSC.

Let’s be honest no one has a clue What the % is…
For all away matches, ticket allocation is as follows as agreed with representatives of City Matters.

60% to the loyalty points scheme
20% to the official supporters club
15% to corporate and hospitality, including overseas travel partners
5% to players, staff and ex players.

The problem appears to be that the above criteria is not strictly adhered to by the club on many occasions.

Just depends start picking a route flights seem to be coming down then soon as you know book took us till half time last Wednesday.
Oh ive done my research and flights came down. Going back up now but hopefully if i do get one then all will be good. But doubt it gonna get to my points as ST.

Can his father in law use his own access code but enter someone else’s name when purchasing the ticket? (Sorry to budge in to the conversation, I’m just trying to work out of tickets can be passed on to anyone as long as their is a valid access code to use)
When you go to the ticket site it asks you to put in an access code.
Then you select 1 category for one ticket. Add it to your basket.
Then you have to click ‘Add tickets’.
It takes you back to the beginning and you put in the next access code.
Same process pick a ticket in which category and add it to your basket.
At no point do you add names.
From reading posts on here that is linked to the access code and will probably end up on the ticket

Im just not sure if this will sell out so quick,i think it will go too low points or season ticket holders ect,its bloody expensive an only 2 weeks away,ive got my ticket just before,but am just not sure it will,especially with it being istanbull aswell ,i think whoever wants too go will get a ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.