Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

For all away matches, ticket allocation is as follows as agreed with representatives of City Matters.

60% to the loyalty points scheme
20% to the official supporters club
15% to corporate and hospitality, including overseas travel partners
5% to players, staff and ex players.

The problem appears to be that the above criteria is not strictly adhered to by the club on many occasions.
It certainly wasn’t for Brentford.
Loyalty points was about 30% or less.

If anything, it will convince people to sign up for the cup schemes next season.
Personally it has convinced me to not bother, don’t go to the games until the 1/4 final and join a supporters club for a tenner.

In fact why bother with any of the Cup Schemes
Carabou Cup - enough tickets for all seasoncard holders
FA Cup sold out at low points seasoncard
Champs League - members of Supporters Club get first dibs whether they are in the scheme or not.

That’s a lot of money saved and just go to the big games rather dead rubbers on a freezing cold night.

Last edited:
Oh ive done my research and flights came down. Going back up now but hopefully if i do get one then all will be good. But doubt it gonna get to my points as ST.
Get it booked. Flight prices are way over double from last Friday. You’ll get a ticket if you’re prepared to pay a few quid. If you don’t get one, you’ll have a fantastic time in Istanbul. You only live once.
I’m passionate about this as I lost one of my best friends at the start of this season and another very good friend of 40 years only a month ago. Both big blues.
Me and my best friend kept talking about watching a European away game together but work got in the way of things, then Covid, then his illness.
I‘m taking his lad to Wembley, and my pal is coming with me to Istanbul, I’m taking his photo so we can do the trip together, but I’d give anything to be able to do it with him.
So, if you can do it, go for it blue.

I'm an FOC and one that really hates all this mobile ticket crap.
No doubt most people on here found it a doddle ordering their ticket, whereas I just found it a pain in the arse.
Having to register with UEFA with emails and passwords, entering 16 digit access codes, putting your passport number in, and not even able to pick your seats for your trouble.
we've gone for the ones they think are cheap at 70 euros, somewhere in the cat 4 area, which will probably be about two miles from the pitch.
Think I'll boo their anthem a bit louder come match time.

I managed to get a Cat 4 ticket for a friend 30 mins ago. He qualified in his own right, with access code, but late to show. Not sure how many Cat 3 or 4 left.....where are the seat counters !!!
Actually...this may see the death of the seat counters!!

I'm an FOC and one that really hates all this mobile ticket crap.
No doubt most people on here found it a doddle ordering their ticket, whereas I just found it a pain in the arse.
Having to register with UEFA with emails and passwords, entering 16 digit access codes, putting your passport number in, and not even able to pick your seats for your trouble.
we've gone for the ones they think are cheap at 70 euros, somewhere in the cat 4 area, which will probably be about two miles from the pitch.
Think I'll boo their anthem a bit louder come match time.
We need to turn our back en masse and boo.
Ticket prices a disgrace
Stadium with a running track and shit seats a disgrace.
Ground miles from city centre...a disgrace.
UEFA access codes and website ... a disgrace, let city sell them.
Transport costs.. a disgrace.
Turn our back en masse...the TV stations will pick up etc

We need to turn our back en masse and boo.
Ticket prices a disgrace
Stadium with a running track and shit seats a disgrace.
Ground miles from city centre...a disgrace.
UEFA access codes and website ... a disgrace, let city sell them.
Transport costs.. a disgrace.
Turn our back en masse...the TV stations will pick up etc
Don't disagree with any of the above, but if you're in the ground then you've already given UEFA everything they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.