Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Seems to be a lot of flapping on here tonight. We still thinking all ST on cup scheme that want one get one? (Not flapping, just fluttering the feathers ever so slightly)
I’d say so, yes, but it depends on how many have been creamed off elsewhere. That said, there will be an overlap to an extent with some buying through supporters clubs no doubt being SC holders on the cup scheme.

For all away matches, ticket allocation is as follows as agreed with representatives of City Matters.

60% to the loyalty points scheme
20% to the official supporters club
15% to corporate and hospitality, including overseas travel partners
5% to players, staff and ex players.

The problem appears to be that the above criteria is not strictly adhered to by the club on many occasions.
So 40% of prime tickets and a 3rd of affordable ticket’s swallowed up by OSC even before corporate and staff take there’s…
all before those who are promised priority get a look in . I’d like to hope our City Matters rep takes on board the feeling of a lot of the fans he’s there to represent and fights our corner for a better deal going forward for independent S/T holders when it comes to theses big occasions.
I’d like to hope even if he is a member of a OSC that he has the conviction to act on behalf of those he represents, something I don’t think our last one did when it came to the way they carve up away tickets .

Me too! I invited the kids round for a bbq at 3 pm on Monday, then the email dropped in, my slot is Monday 4pm. Aargh hope it’s easy for me to purchase for two of us
Its a total piece of piss ,and im not best with tech,if any ur family or mates book after u ,give them ur order number,they put it in at end when bookin there tickets an ull be sat together or close i presume

For those signing in to uefa account using appleid....if you have "hide my email" set up on your phone then you will need to use the appleid private relay addreess to sign into the ticket app to be able to see your ticket...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-26 223028.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-26 223028.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 70

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.