Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

FFS. Can we not have a separate thread for people buying tickets but not going.
I think the issue is more that this page should for people interested in how the process for getting tickets for this match actually works and things to watch out for (payment cards etc).
how things SHOULD work is covered in numerous other threads

Of course they do, who am I to argue.

I have 23,500 loyalty points. I got nowhere near the Brentford away ticket criteria. Didn’t get a ticket. A coach load from my branch are going on Sunday for the day out and a piss up. 6 on the coach have tickets. Free coach travel from the branch as a thank you to the branch members.You should be more concerned that more than half of the tickets never got to the points criteria and fans with loyalty points.

Seems to be a lot of flapping on here tonight. We still thinking all ST on cup scheme that want one get one? (Not flapping, just fluttering the feathers ever so slightly)

Seems to be a lot of flapping on here tonight. We still thinking all ST on cup scheme that want one get one? (Not flapping, just fluttering the feathers ever so slightly)
I'm hoping so. Hotel & Flights already booked. Was hoping I could get one on the 18-25 scheme but they gave it to people with the highest points. Got to wait till Tuesday 4pm.

Yes got ours this afternoon,but if I was on cup scheme wouldn't be worried in the slightest,If I was on low points with a season card I'd be fluttering just a little.

I have 23,500 loyalty points. I got nowhere near the Brentford away ticket criteria. Didn’t get a ticket. A coach load from my branch are going on Sunday for the day out and a piss up. 6 on the coach have tickets. Free coach travel from the branch as a thank you to the branch members.You should be more concerned that more than half of the tickets never got to the points criteria and fans with loyalty points.
I don’t recall saying I wasn’t concerned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.