Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

My understanding was each supporters club got allocated so many tickets based on their membership, longevity etc. Any supporters club not taking up their full allocation would then return them to the club.

If you're a small club with less then 10 members, it's quite possible you got allocated a few tickets but none of you are going.

Similarly some are quite a distance and will have been sent tickets. We've got 4 OSC in South America and one in Hawaii, it's a hell of a trip from there, and 15 in China (including Wuhan) and one in Mongolia.

There were 30 guys from the Ukranian supporters club at Kharkiv on the third trip, I doubt any of them can go, and we have a supporters club in Moscow, but knowing City they were probably sent some acces codes!
Seattle blues have a couple of lads going. I saw their Twitter post earlier. That’s some journey.

I’ve struggled to find a decent stadium plan of the stadium. So even when/if I get a ticket and it’s allocated, I won’t know where it is until I get to my seat.

Has anyone found a decent high resolution image of the stadium plan that clearly shows block numbers etc?
some of the resale sites have plans with block numbers on . that maybe worth a look

I’ve not seen any media coverage of how shit the stadium is, cost of tickets and travel. Compare to last year’s bed wetting when the scousers had a bit of mither.

Anyone would think they get a free trip.

They're a much bigger club with supporters of theirs saturated within the mainstream media. We only really have a few ex players and the Sky Sports presenter Kyle Walker.

Flights to Paris last year were also extortionate, I know because I was about to book them when Mahrez scored in the Bernabeu. Albeit you could've drove there.

Any stadium would be called shit by some of our fans. UEFA ticket prices are always the same ridiculous price, that won't change. At least digs and expenses are cheap in Istanbul, would be loads worse if it was Paris, Madrid, Munich etc.

It's not a great stadium for football bye the looks of things, everyone seems to be half a mile from the pitch with that running track round it. Who on earth thought this would make a good CL final venue. Bizarre?
Stadium capacity, hotel capacity and an airport with sufficient capacity to handle the flights.
I doubt fan comfort or view from the seats was even considered.

Got this email off UEFA this morning. It came with a registration code, which you need to input into the app to access it.

No ticket yet.

Thank you for downloading the UEFA Mobile Tickets App.

Important
If you have purchased tickets, your mobile tickets will appear in the UEFA Mobile Tickets App closer to the match day. You will receive an e-mail and a notification as soon as your mobile tickets are available.

Double check your e-mail address

Please check you are using the same e-mail address which you used to purchase your tickets or the one that you got your tickets transferred to. If you logged into the UEFA Mobile Tickets App using an e-mail address other than the one with which you purchased or received the tickets, please log out and log in again using the correct e-mail address.

With your seat details ?

Did you get them with an access code from the club or through UEFA ballot?
Accces code
Out of interest without giving too much detail away what category did you go for and where. Just wondered how they were allocating tickets. For example from the back down?

Also did all three get allocated together?

Cheers
Waiting for a Email now off Uafa on how to activate them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.