Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Don't think this is quite right mate branches had to apply for an allocation they weren't just given one,our branch applied for 9 which we were granted, 7 would have qualified on their own right in first window. 2 were for long standing members who travel, branch sec then had to spend his time adding supporter numbers to access codes.
Spot on mate.

The process of getting these codes has been laborious. They haven’t been spread out around the world like confetti.

When did you buy yours mate? I bought mine about 3pm yesterday and I’ve nothing up on the app yet

Stop panicking, you big pussy! ;-)

See my earlier post. Digital tickets on the UEFA app will be sent out by UEFA over the coming days as the match gets closer.

Spot on mate.

The process of getting these codes has been laborious. They haven’t been spread out around the world like confetti.
We didn't go down branch route as son in law works in I.T. and he sorted us out on Friday though he can't can his until tomorrow morning, us 4 he's got for already are pretty hopeless and would have struggled. Should we make it again next year I'll definitely apply via branch. :-)

We didn't go down branch route as son in law works in I.T. and he sorted us out on Friday though he can't can his until tomorrow morning, us 4 he's got for already are pretty hopeless and would have struggled. Should we make it again next year I'll definitely apply via branch. :-)
I will DM you some instructions off a mate who bought 3 together, in case it helps. Your son will have to do it slightly differently with not going through the OSC but the same principles should apply

Anyone considering cancelling flights because what seems like a ticket shortage, yes I'm panicking only got 12k and not on scheme
Judging by the FA Cup final as a yard stick, there were very few people not on the cup scheme with over 10.5k points who hadn't already got a ticket.

With this we have no real idea how many tickets have gone to points, the number of access codes requested, and the number who requested and haven't bought.

In 2021 there were cats 1-3 available until the last window, including RV Cat 3 which were about as good as you could get. The big issue for me is the delay in codes being sent when the window opens, so some will have bought before others get a code.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.