Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You could pay £600 and be on the front row of the lower tier with the running track directly in front of you.

Shocking prices from Uefa. It’s a game of football.

Best I would say are cat 4 in the third tier corner. Yes in the gods bit at least you can see the game or the cat 3 in the second tier corners. Maybe cat 3 behind the goal but high up?

Still as others have said absolutely shocking stadium and location.

Should have been Munich this year but Covid cancellation obviously moved the date
Erm - yeah - but it was supposed to be Istanbul in 2021.
There are very few perfectly located large stadium. Munich's stadium is way out of the centre. Istanbul is the final we have got - and I am massively looking forward to it.

Does anyone know at what point you receive the access code? Is it as soon as your purchase window opens or at some point beforehand?

Judging by the FA Cup final as a yard stick, there were very few people not on the cup scheme with over 10.5k points who hadn't already got a ticket.

With this we have no real idea how many tickets have gone to points, the number of access codes requested, and the number who requested and haven't bought.

In 2021 there were cats 1-3 available until the last window, including RV Cat 3 which were about as good as you could get. The big issue for me is the delay in codes being sent when the window opens, so some will have bought before others get a code.
It showed on your ticket account immediately at 3pm, so you don't have to rely on the email.

Anyone have an idea how many have been sold and are left to buy?
A byproduct of having to buy direct from UEFA and the processes being used is that those details are all completely hidden. I guess the first we’ll know here is when a category sells out and is no longer available.
It’s a seat counter’s worst nightmare!

Does anyone know at what point you receive the access code? Is it as soon as your purchase window opens or at some point beforehand?
It should come minutes or even seconds before your window opens but many didn’t receive their codes until well after the window opened earlier in the week

Quick question about when our tickets appear in the app. Will we be able to download them to our wallet? Or do we have to rely on going online via the app when we get to the stadium? Because if it’s the latter I can see 70-odd thousand fans crashing the internet, no-one getting in, and the Rags sat at home pissing their sides laughing while singing the 20,000 empty seats song!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.