Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I can’t find the guide to the selling/code windows anywhere! I’ve got my code now but waiting for my dad and his mate who are cup scheme 8-10,000 points. Help anyone?

If you get a ticket, will you get a code or will someone (I assume the branch secretary) be purchasing on your behalf? If it’s the latter, then they’ll have to claim it.

I haven’t worked out if they can transfer the pass yet. Rather unhelpfully, the pass is on a different app to match tickets. I’m in the same situation, wherein my dad has my travel pass. I’ll be with him on the day so it shouldn’t cause an issue, however if the brand secretary has multiple passes then it may be a challenge for people.

The shuttle buses are running after the game, so I assume that is clumsy wording from UEFA. That said, I’ll see what the club get back to me with.

Cheers mate, presumably they're all done differently and ours are doing ours on our behalf as they requested passport details off us yesterday. Only paid for FA Cup final tickets yesterday so I think they pay first and then ask for the reimbursement. Maybe they don't want to say we have a ticket until it's all done and dusted.

Will keep checking on here regarding travel.

Where’s the metro pass in the app? All I could see was a “fan pass” which gives discount off merchandise and shite like that. Is it the same thing?
When you buy a ticket you will also see that it says u can use the public transport for free with that same pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.