Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

have you seen the video that shows you how to transfer?
I have seen the video, but is that for fans buying the tickets through access codes, as it clearly states we aren’t supposed to transfer tickets unless we are ill.
It also opens up to touting if I can transfer a ticket to anyone with a UEFA mobile ticket app.

Lol I could have bought five more with those who didn’t want to go.

If you have more than one ticket on the app it says: “don’t forget to transfer your friends ticket!”

I’m guessing if you have more than one ticket on your phone you can transfer the tickets to their respective owners once they’re sent out to us.

254995CE-ADB4-4C1F-B8ED-88EF5B7114E0.jpeg

Nervous as hell. Going to give this site a wide berth from the rest of today. Hoping there is tickets left for 10 tomorrow
I don’t think you have anything to be worried about. My window is 1pm tomorrow and I think I’ll get one. My mates window is 4pm tomorrow, so I’m hoping there’s ticket left for that one.

It’s not clear enough is it?
I don’t want all five tickets on my phone, too much responsibility
Download the UEFA ticket app.

It links your tickets to your account via email. There is a tab within the app which when the tickets are available will allow you to transfer them like a home league game. Or let your mates log in to your app one by one. It’s straight forward my mates did it for Porto in the UEFA seats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.