Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

@Alex - City Matters - could you clarify a point for me?

I sit with my brother And he won’t be coming to instanbul.

One of our mates who sits near us isn’t on the cup scheme and would like to use his access code so that me and him can sit together.

Can he use my brothers access code or not?
This is a difficult one, but letting him use that code, will result in someone who was entitled to purchase a ticket missing out! This is why ID should be required with names on tickets and tickets not being transferable.

This is a difficult one, but letting him use that code, will result in someone who was entitled to purchase a ticket missing out! This is why ID should be required with names on tickets and tickets not being transferable.

The codes aren't linked to a name so anyone can use them. As for someone who was entitled to a ticket and now missing out, you mean like his brother?

Yeah I agree it’s a tough one indeed.

He actually has been to every CL game so no idea why he wasn’t just on the cup scheme (perhaps financial uncertainty etc)

Now I have the dilemma of going ahead with it or not.

One hand it means I have a travel companion the other is as you say.

Roll on 4pm

The codes aren't linked to a name so anyone can use them. As for someone who was entitled to a ticket and now missing out, you mean like his brother?
His brother has chosen to step aside. That means his potential sale should go to the next person entitled. I suspect you are possibly an advocate of OSC's or the old trick off purchasing away tickets to sell and whore points!

You can set it up anytime.
I set mine up last Tuesday.
Use the same email address as your City account and also for the mobile ticket app.
Cheers.
They had all my details,
I must have set up account in another life!
Is this the correct
Mobile app?

Attachments

• E793441B-6618-42E9-91A5-90BACB88EEF6.jpeg
    E793441B-6618-42E9-91A5-90BACB88EEF6.jpeg
    134.2 KB · Views: 40
His brother has chosen to step aside. That means his potential sale should go to the next person entitled. I suspect you are possibly an advocate of OSC's or the old trick off purchasing away tickets to sell and whore points!
Giving tickets or access codes to friends and family has, and will, always go on. But coming on here and asking how to do it/whether or not it can be done, whilst plenty of others face an agonising wait, is a little insensitive.

Yeah I agree it’s a tough one indeed.

He actually has been to every CL game so no idea why he wasn’t just on the cup scheme (perhaps financial uncertainty etc)

Now I have the dilemma of going ahead with it or not.

One hand it means I have a travel companion the other is as you say.

Roll on 4pm

You’re asking that question to the wrong society here mate.

There’s a general rule to be a loyal fan you have to have an infinite amount of points. Ignoring the fact of other life commitments or anything that possibly reduced your building of Clubcard points.

Sounds to me like your mate is entitled more than some holders who passed on their tickets or weren’t in cup scheme and never went to a UCL game.

Will the system ever be fair? No.

But you aren’t selling it on for thousands, which you easily could. You’re giving it to a loyal fan and friend and not leaving it for a stranger. You can do it guilt free in my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.