Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If someone has the patience to explain this I would be grateful.
I have 3 friends and family and applied to club for code but not up till wed afternoon, got the uefa app in my name.
What do ido when I get the 3 codes ? Do I have to set up 3 uefa apps up ?
You add the first code in then choose the ticket cat you want. There is then a link that says add buy another ticket something along the lines of that. It takes you back to access code page where you put the next one in. Again choose ticket cat add to cart and repeat the process. Can be done via the one account. Then once you have all of them in just checkout.

I bought my ticket at 10am - my friend just purchased at 1pm - our reference numbers differ by 1200... so that should be how many tickets sold in 10 am batch.... should be ....

Brothers just got his so thats all of us got tickets and all requested seats together.

can relax now and concentrate on saturday

@Alex - City Matters - could you clarify a point for me?

I sit with my brother And he won’t be coming to instanbul.

One of our mates who sits near us isn’t on the cup scheme and would like to use his access code so that me and him can sit together.

Can he use my brothers access code or not?
I'll give him between £1000-£2000 for it...

Yes, it was in the junk folder!

Anyone who hasn’t received their codes, make sure to check Junk mail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.