Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Anyone had this error message when trying to enter an order confirmation

You cannot be seated with the file 4779484
because there is no seat with the same group between those files. Please verify the file number.

It won’t accept my order number, is it because I have already asked to sit next to another group?

Anyone had this error message when trying to enter an order confirmation

You cannot be seated with the file 4779484
because there is no seat with the same group between those files. Please verify the file number.

It won’t accept my order number, is it because I have already asked to sit next to another group?
"No seat with the same group" implies the tickets are in different categories/price bands. Have you purchased your ticket in the same category as the person you're trying to link with?

"No seat with the same group" implies the tickets are in different categories/price bands. Have you purchased your ticket in the same category as the person you're trying to link with?

Yes both cat 3 tickets, but I have already asked to be sat next to a different group of people already. But I want my dad to be sat next to me so I’m trying to use my order confirmation number instead

Yes both cat 3 tickets, but I have already asked to be sat next to a different group of people already. But I want my dad to be sat next to me so I’m trying to use my order confirmation number instead
Ah yeah missed that on your first post. UEFA site says you can only link to one other order

Doing something similar myself and flying back to Dalaman early Sunday morning so hopefully that's the case. They have to do something or it'll be an absolute nightmare. Thousands of fans congregating outside the stadium at that time of day after a full day on the beer is a recipe for disaster otherwise.
Same. Free coach to the airports after the game I think. 0630 out of SAW to Dalaman and hopefully a victorious piss up in marmaris

get him to add your number

Sounds pedantic but he should link his account to yours when he buys his

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.