Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Anyone had this error message when trying to enter an order confirmation

You cannot be seated with the file 4779484
because there is no seat with the same group between those files. Please verify the file number.

It won’t accept my order number, is it because I have already asked to sit next to another group?
Possibly, as you can only request to sit next to one other booking reference...

I downloaded the UEFA app a week ago. A mate is telling me I have to set up some sort of other account with UEFA. Is he talking bollocks?

hi ... i'm a Inter fan looking here in order to have some useful info about ticket selling.

we have not received any code yet :-( ... maybe season ticket holders will receive it within the day.
Hi, each club is responsible for sending out codes to their own supporters using whatever criteria they decide. Probably best looking at your club website.

I downloaded the UEFA app a week ago. A mate is telling me I have to set up some sort of other account with UEFA. Is he talking bollocks?
You buy the tickets from the UEFA site that City link on the Guide to Buy Tickets.
Create an account on their website using the same email address as the ticket app

All uefa apps are lonked by the accpimt you set up on Uefas website once registered with your derails tgen any app you download you can log onto amd it wont ask for anything as it is pre loaded.

I had the ticlet app first then used the same log in on the website to buy the ticket and my log in worked, same when I downloaded the champions league app

What's the UEFA site log in ? I've downloaded the UEFA tickets app with a few details about me. What else do I need to do ?
It’s the UEFA portal mentioned in the email reply from City. There’s also a link from your ‘ticketing account’ on the City website.

You need to create an account and then input your access code when you receive it. You then purchase the tickets directly from this UEFA portal (website). It’s dead easy but takes a few minutes so worth doing prior to your access window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.