Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If Inter are buying there’s at the same time the order number probably increments twice as fast as if just us were buying them.

hi ... i'm a Inter fan looking here in order to have some useful info about ticket selling.

we have not received any code yet :-( ... maybe season ticket holders will receive it within the day.

One thing that bothers me is to access the fan pass for travel and your match tickets in the UEFA apps won't these need Internet access as doesn't seem you can put them in your apple or Google wallets.

Most networks exclude Turkey in their overseas inclusive packages and the rates quoted are extortionate. Anyone any experience of these apps and will they be accessible without Internet access?
i’m on 02 and can get a pass that costs 6 quid for 24 hrs , and will only be charged if used . that pass then allows my to use my data, minutes etc as normal

I'm very surprised all cats still available,, think people are going to be pleasantly surprised,, good luck to all that want 1

Sorry for dumb question, doing my head in this stuff, but once ticket is purchased should we download the uefa mobile ticketing ticket app to our phones when seat is purchased or later when seats are allocated ?

Sounds temping to tag along mate. Haha. Be a long fucking day mind as flying into Istanbul early Saturday morning. Didn't know whether to get there just for the game but opted for having the full afternoon in town to truly soak up the atmosphere in the square with fellow blues.
We’re out of dalaman about 8:40 into Istanbul, so yes, a 24-hour round trip !!!
Safety in numbers so welcome to tag along if you’re on your own

One thing that bothers me is to access the fan pass for travel and your match tickets in the UEFA apps won't these need Internet access as doesn't seem you can put them in your apple or Google wallets.

Most networks exclude Turkey in their overseas inclusive packages and the rates quoted are extortionate. Anyone any experience of these apps and will they be accessible without Internet access?
Depending on your phone you can get an eSim from Airalo cheap as chips

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.