Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes it will be those. I had tickets for the Euros final in 2016 which were restricted view. Just a glass barrier slightly obscuring the view.

Yes, I had a ticket from the official Rangers allocation and tickets bought directly from UEFA in a general sale. Only the latter had the option of being transferred via the app.
So those tickets that are already on selling sites cannot be part of the main City allocation then do you think?

Does anybody know how they are selling roughly? I’ve seen the last wave of criteria is tomorrow at 4pm are any likely to go beyond that?

So those tickets that are already on selling sites cannot be part of the main City allocation then do you think?
there are 35000 seats not allocated to us or inter that were either given out by uefa or won in the ballot

most will be sold on to ticket agents as with every final

When you say tickets should appear in the app once processed- I have bought my ticket and had confirmation in the form of an invoice but still nothing on the app- does that mean they are processed at a later date or is yours showing?
The ticket will be available on the app at a later point. Based on last year would expect it late this week or over the weekend. You'll get a notification when it is available.

Tried there and it doesn't work... Tried on the ticket purchased today (adding my booking reference) and also in my order by adding today's booking reference... Neither work.. Frustrating :-(

I've messaged City and also UEFA.. See if I get any joy
ah sorry , i’m all out of ideas . that’s shite that it doesn’t work

Tried there and it doesn't work... Tried on the ticket purchased today (adding my booking reference) and also in my order by adding today's booking reference... Neither work.. Frustrating :-(

I've messaged City and also UEFA.. See if I get any joy
I have the same issue and have messaged UEFA also. Pls let us know how you get on. Thks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.