Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

At a guess it is the front rows of tiers with a metal bar in front of you:
View attachment 81212

I can’t think what else it would be, the stadium is very open.
Yes it will be those. I had tickets for the Euros final in 2016 which were restricted view. Just a glass barrier slightly obscuring the view.
That's interesting, presumably within the UEFA Ticket App, and if that is so, the person transferring the ticket must in some way back feed the new recipient's email details back into the UEFA App, or I cannot see how the person receiving the ticket would get further than the initial welcome window of that UEFA Ticket App, which requires a registered email to proceed/receive a ticket.
Yes, I had a ticket from the official Rangers allocation and tickets bought directly from UEFA in a general sale. Only the latter had the option of being transferred via the app.

Just to clarify the process for supporters not yet bought who, like myself were a bit worried how to proceed.

All categories were available when I booked an hour ago.

The access code should be sent to all supporters who applied for one separately to each person’s email address regardless of wether anyone applied for access codes as a group (family and friends). I copied and pasted a couple of access codes from my iPhone and it worked fine.

Follow the link from the email to the UEFA portal, enter the first access code, select your ticket category. If more tickets are needed click on add tickets. Repeat this process until all your tickets are in the basket, then select payment.

Make sure all supporters in the group have the UEFA Mobile ticket app with the email address linked to the City account where the access code came from.

Tickets should appear in the app once processed.

Just trying to help the technophobes like myself.
Cheers,
I’m going to print this off A4 and paste it to the wife’s head.

What an awful stadium for football.
Yep. The stadium was built as part of Istanbul’s ultimately unsuccessful bid to host the 2008 Olympics. It was never designed for football and unlike some similar venues, hasn’t been significantly modified to make it more suitable.

Just to clarify the process for supporters not yet bought who, like myself were a bit worried how to proceed.

The access code should be sent to all supporters who applied for one separately to each person’s email address regardless of wether anyone applied for access codes as a group (family and friends). I copied and pasted a couple of access codes from my iPhone and it worked fine.

Follow the link from the email to the UEFA portal, enter the first access code, select your ticket category. If more tickets are needed click on add tickets. Repeat this process until all your tickets are in the basket, then select payment.

Make sure all supporters in the group have the UEFA Mobile ticket app with the email address linked to the City account where the access code came from.

Brilliant post! I’m up at 10am tomorrow and that info was like gold dust to me

My Lad has booked a Cat 2 ticket and so have all his mates. Obviously category 2 is split over multiple tiers.

Let's say he was on the 2nd tier, but all his mates were on the bottom, do people rekon you'll be able to move between tiers or will it be like at Wembley where you can only stay on your own tier?

When you say tickets should appear in the app once processed- I have bought my ticket and had confirmation in the form of an invoice but still nothing on the app- does that mean they are processed at a later date or is yours showing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.