Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Woohoo - Ticket purchased - Im going to Istanbul!*

*If I can get my passport renewed at Liverpool on a quick turnaround
*If theres any flights and accommodation left for under a grand - ANybody got and decent suggestions for a flight and accom package
Flights from Friday to
Monday with Pegasus about 560 and accommodation can get under 200

It will in the “cheap” seats, same as at Wembley, we have some nob heads who will stand in front of kids, older supporters. When they’re told to sit down, you can bet your life the first song they start singing is “stand up if you love City.
tbf that is always gonna happen at a final as the south standers used to standing up will be dispearsed, same as in home cup games when people form other areas by a ticket for the 114-121 then moan because they cannot sit down

Woohoo - Ticket purchased - Im going to Istanbul!*

*If I can get my passport renewed at Liverpool on a quick turnaround
*If theres any flights and accommodation left for under a grand - ANybody got and decent suggestions for a flight and accom package anywhere?
Flight and accommodation should be fine.
Relying on a scouser to sort your passport is much more doubtful!

Sorted after a bit of a carry on, Mrs didn't get her email, code in her account was OK, I take it she has to log into UEFA ticket app with my login details to get her ticket???

UEFA should have distributed full control to clubs. I hate using third parties. I feel obliged to boo everything UEFA... but it's exciting!!! Buying tickets hadn't been nerve-wracking before today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.