Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Purchased ticket now and have received email confirmation for me & 1 other. Is it a case of downloading the UEFA Tickets app and registering on that now?
Yes but you MUST use the email address that you used to purchase ticket, to register for the app. Then, in good time, your ticket will appear there

Got mine. Relatively simple!! Broken record time but i have bought x4 tickets under 4 different access codes. Will i be able to transfer the tickets to each relevant person so i dont have to get everyone in the ground!

Got mine. Relatively simple!! Broken record time but i have bought x4 tickets under 4 different access codes. Will i be able to transfer the tickets to each relevant person so i dont have to get everyone in the ground!
All four of you will need to download the UEFA ticket app onto your phones. then all 4 tckets will initially appear on your app but it is a two minute job to transfer them to theirs

All cats. still available after the 10 am rush. Thought the cheapest ones would have all well gone by now.

Yes

Woohoo - Ticket purchased - Im going to Istanbul!*

*If I can get my passport renewed at Liverpool on a quick turnaround
*If theres any flights and accommodation left for under a grand - ANybody got and decent suggestions for a flight and accom package anywhere?

Get in!!! Ticket purchased! Has anyone used the Seat With option? It didn't work for me or recognise my mates code. I imagine hes paid for a different category to me as I cant get hold of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.