Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

How do u know that. Only 20000 tuckets minus corp etc so maybe 18000. Goes out to all the osc and all non cup scheme tske 4/5000 tickets. Only leaves 13000 for cup scheme. Plus u got the 18-25 then the pull throughs. Be lucky if 13000 between the cup scheme holders. They shud be first. They took chance and paid for every game
Yep, cup scheme should also get first dibs on the tickets. Everyone knew the crack with the scheme at the start of the season.

How do u know that. Only 20000 tuckets minus corp etc so maybe 18000. Goes out to all the osc and all non cup scheme tske 4/5000 tickets. Only leaves 13000 for cup scheme. Plus u got the 18-25 then the pull throughs. Be lucky if 13000 between the cup scheme holders. They shud be first. They took chance and paid for every game
The OSC members have to be in the cup scheme as well. And have to have points. It's not a free for all for the CL tickets in the OSC. As I stated, if you go via the OSC you have to pay for the ticket you get, depending on the price band.

The OSC members have to be in the cup scheme as well. And have to have points. It's not a free for all for the CL tickets in the OSC. As I stated, if you go via the OSC, you have to pay for the ticket you get, depending on the price band.
You don't need to be in the cup scheme just need to be a matchday member

The OSC members have to be in the cup scheme as well. And have to have points. It's not a free for all for the CL tickets in the OSC. As I stated, if you go via the OSC you have to pay for the ticket you get, depending on the price band.
Are you 100% sure that the OSC members have to be on the cup scheme? That’s not my understanding

a8cffa806042ccfaca87a469a853558d.jpg

Come on O’Leary and show you are a proper blue and lay some cheap flights on..

I read somewhere that there are about 18,000 on the cup scheme. Not everyone will travel for various reasons. Give and take, everyone on the cup scheme would likely get a ticket. Those who are not on the scheme would pick up the remainder.

This is incorrect. You do not have to be in the cup scheme nor even have had to attend a game to get a ticket from the OSC for a game. All you need is a supporters number and to be a member of the supporters club. I know this for 100% certainty, you are wrong in what you’re saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.