Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Someone with over 20k points could just have easily got a ticket & passed it on to someone who's rarely been to a game. Unless you have names on tickets and those names are checked, there's no way to stop anyone passing on a ticket to another person.

But when City Matters tried to do something about it, by having a handful of people pick up their tickets, everyone moaned like fuck.
Yes ,because we all saw what a fuck up that was at Celtic and Paris.

My sister has 23,000 points but didn’t join the cup scheme as she was expecting.
After she gave birth she’s been to the CL games.
She will probably not get a ticket now.

Everyone has a sob story.
I agree, all I'm saying is there are plenty of people who are committed and fighting to get hold of tickets, SC, Cup scheme or not, unfortunately it's looking like demand is going to far outweigh supply.

My son falls into this category, I admit. He's 14, been a member since he was days old, now unable to get a season ticket, been to over 30 matches this season, all home CL games, all but one FA Cup and quite a few aways. I'd say he deserves one, even if he can't get on the season ticket ladder - there's lots of things unfair about ticketing IMO.
Quite a few away? How’s he got them tickets? OSC?

Anyone know where the City travel point will be? Got the ticket and flights, and a booking for a hotel near Taksim Square which we can cancel before Saturday.

Because I’ve got no idea what they were called. I was just talking in the hotel bar and asked them how they got their tickets and this is what they told me. They knew it was a joke themselves but they are hardly going to stop the gravy train.
Thanks Stevie. I just think where there are piss takers out there the spotlight is shone on them. We get 2 tickets (Branch of 216) for big games so they were probably exaggerating a bit but they shouldn’t any if that’s the way they carry on

A lot of talk that there were 6k Cat4 tickets, not 3k. I’d be surprised if there were 6k Cat2
If there were only 3k cat 4s, I’m sure they’d have sold out a lot earlier. 6k sounds much more plausible.
Ah fair enough, I only got those stats off others on here so they could easily be wrong. I was particularly surprised at how long Cat 1 lasted so you're probably right.

I agree, all I'm saying is there are plenty of people who are committed and fighting to get hold of tickets, SC, Cup scheme or not, unfortunately it's looking like demand is going to far outweigh supply.
There is, so seasoncard holders should have priority before it goes to non seasoncard holders.
You won’t agree as you have a different dog in this race, but the club claim that having a seasoncard gives you priority for tickets, that is clearly false.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.