Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Dispite receiving my access code Tuesday. I've still no idea what's going on.
When I enter my code it says its been used or cancelled. I've phoned city 3 times and they informed me its happened to several city fans. They have passed my details to uefa who haven't got back to me yet. CTID

When I enter my code it says its been used or cancelled. I've phoned city 3 times and they informed me its happened to several city fans. They have passed my details to uefa who haven't got back to me yet. CTID
It said you have so long to use it hope you haven’t missed out

That's shitty and stressful - hope it gets rectified.

That's terrible, hoping this is sorted for you soon. I'd be furious!

Hopefully you get a cat 2 ticket for much less than full price, failing that you’d hope there’s tickets held back as a contingency, what a shambles. Why UEFA get involved is beyond me, the allocation should just go to the clubs for them to deal with, we may have a Ticket Department with flaws but Supporter Services generally resolve any problems they have to deal with.

Hopefully you get a cat 2 ticket for much less than full price, failing that you’d hope there’s tickets held back as a contingency, what a shambles. Why UEFA get involved is beyond me, the allocation should just go to the clubs for them to deal with, we may have a Ticket Department with flaws but Supporter Services generally resolve any problems they have to deal with.
MONEY that’s why they cream the best for there cronies , they don’t give a fuck about the normal fan weather that be city or Milan

MONEY that’s why they cream the best for there cronies , they don’t give a fuck about the normal fan weather that be city or Milan
I know mate but they could still implement the same prices and let the Club’s handle the sales, I just don’t get it, it’s not like picking up a phone or even calling at the ground to resolve an issue, UEFA are very much at arm’s length.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.