Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Cheers, so much for the doom merchants who said we wouldnt sell out.

UEFA a bunch of crooks with those prices and allocations.
That's the top and bottom of it 36 thousand tickets were whisked away before supporters of either side had a sniff. You can bet your bottom dollar half will end up on profiteering sites.

Do you know I am forever hearing this argument, that the if the same old bunch didn't attend away matches (when they are pretty much the only ones entitled to buy tickets anyway) then there wouldn't be anyone there! In short that's complete bollocks. The take up and popularity of the 18-25 allocation has proved beyond any doubt that if all tickets were placed into a ballot that they would sell. We are fast becoming a global institution, and the club will be only too aware that they need to maximise the attendance of a fresh fan base. We already have just about the oldest average age seasoncard holder, ond our away support, prior to the 18-25 introduction, resembled a Darby & Joan Club excursion.

The fact a whole bunch of people want to go to popular weekend away games , priced at £30, during the most successful period in the club’s history doesn’t prove anything in regard to long term trends.

I dunno when it was said they move it from Istanbul amd wembley was mentioned, most blues I know hoped not as it would be boring to go wembley for a euro final , rather it was abroard

Mate, it would be hundred and hundreds pounds cheaper, of course there would be bigger demand if it was in our own country. I also guarantee your mates would still go if it was at Wembley haha.

Cheers, so much for the doom merchants who said we wouldnt sell out.

UEFA a bunch of crooks with those prices and allocations.

Might be worth keeping an eye on the uefa website. Ive just managed to buy a single cat 3 ticket now, even tho like others are saying earlier this evening only higher categories were available.

Have you ever been outside an away turnstile, 10 minutes before kick off?

You may have been to every game for the last 50 years as far as I know but if you think that suggestion is practical, it suggests not.
Yes mate I have I have been to 125 grounds, followed City home and away for 40 plus years.

Why do you think it is impractical? Only have to tap someone on the shoulder in a long queue and and ask to see their ticket and ID and write some info down. would literally take 2 mins unless someone starts kicking off which they are only likely to do if they have a ticket through a source they shouldn't have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.