Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yes mate I have I have been to 125 grounds, followed City home and away for 40 plus years.

Why do you think it is impractical? Only have to tap someone on the shoulder in a long queue and and ask to see their ticket and ID and write some info down. would literally take 2 mins unless someone starts kicking off which they are only likely to do if they have a ticket through a source they shouldn't have.

Well if they were just picking out an odd selection at ‘random’ it probably would work because they’d target respectable looking people most likely to be compliant.

If they tried pulling a mini bus full of pissheads, the reaction would probably be a lot different.

You’ve seen what it’s like at a lot of away entrances. Lack of turnstiles. Cramped into a small area. People getting impatient as kick off approaches. I think if someone started mithering for ID, they’d just get told to fuck off. And I can’t see the local plod wanting to get involved in an internal City matter. They’ll just want everyone in the ground.

Mate on my family and friends got my tickets for me and my lads - can someone advise what the process is to get our 3 - is it uefa app and can all 3 go on my iphone or do they need to go on 3 separate phones, a mixture of iPhone and Android? Grateful for any advice
Think you will be able to get all tickets on one phone but it’s better on separate devices as you could be in different entrances. It’s two tier security to get in so you’d have to go through the first check, let your lad in then go back to your entrance. You also have to faff about with the mobile app so you can get through security more than once.

If your kids are young I would imagine you’d definitely all be at the same entrance.

The ticket will appear in the UEFA mobile ticket app at a later date, everyone will have that message at the moment. Also, just in case you don’t know, download the UEFA Champions League app with the same details you used for the ticket app, you’ll get free travel, advice, etc on there.

It’s the one at the top
Thanks mate I will download. That message was before I'd purchases a ticket though.

They are when uefa have told them how many tickets are left ,without that knowledge you cant issue the next criteria.
Fair enough but why can you not release the sales criteria for the next batch. Does it matter whether there are 500 or 5000 tickets left? Surely the criteria will still go to the highest points holders not in the cup scheme and then cascade down to another batch of point holders with less points?? Or am I missing something?

FWIW , I ditched my Cup Scheme membership a number of seasons back as I was struggling to get to all midweek games. That was my choice and I fully accept that I'm way down the pecking order for tickets. I have a budget and said to myself I would only go if I got a match ticket, hence me waiting to see if I got a ticket. Its looking unlikely at the moment, but I do find the delays in the ticketing process abit frustrating. If that's moaning then people will have to scroll past or put me on ignore. We are all blues afterall but people have different situations and I just dont see the need to have a pop at others on a forum for expressing an opinion. Cheers.

Fair enough but why can you not release the sales criteria for the next batch. Does it matter whether there are 500 or 5000 tickets left? Surely the criteria will still go to the highest points holders not in the cup scheme and then cascade down to another batch of point holders with less points?? Or am I missing something?

FWIW , I ditched my Cup Scheme membership a number of seasons back as I was struggling to get to all midweek games. That was my choice and I fully accept that I'm way down the pecking order for tickets. I have a budget and said to myself I would only go if I got a match ticket, hence me waiting to see if I got a ticket. Its looking unlikely at the moment, but I do find the delays in the ticketing process abit frustrating. If that's moaning then people will have to scroll past or put me on ignore. We are all blues afterall but people have different situations and I just dont see the need to have a pop at others on a forum for expressing an opinion. Cheers.
Id say it does matter as the number left will affect the sales criteria to ensure those with the highest points get them.

If 5000 left they may say any non cup scheme holder with 17000 points can apply however if only 500 left they may raise that to 22000 points and above

Id say it does matter as the number left will affect the sales criteria to ensure those with the highest points get them.

If 5000 left they may say any non cup scheme holder with 17000 points can apply however if only 500 left they may raise that to 22000 points and above
OK fair enough , but why not just relase them to 22000 points holders this morning and then reduce?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.