Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

With codes not working etc, they need a day to let the dust settle and establish what is left after everyone who is qualified has a fair chance, plus there are other routes to tickets that affect the numbers.

We know people not on cup scheme with over 17500 points who haven't already got a ticket is low hundreds if it mirrors the FA Cup. There are not so many above 10.5k so I think it will be set at 14k and then 10.5k. There won't be many eligible, and from Porto we know that once on Cat sells out the others followed pretty quickly. The only anomaly is the 18-25 not on CS getting 5%, but that will be less than one normal window.

Thanks mate I will download. That message was before I'd purchases a ticket though.
It’s not been the easiest process has it? I’ve bought for 5 and I’m still confused as to where the tickets go, straight to app or to email then transfer? Time will tell, cheers.

What's the score with scran and a bevvy in Istanbul? Gonna need 10 million Turkish lira for the weekend? Exchange better over there?
Beer is about £1.50 max last time I was out there- their currency took another dive on Sunday after election result. It’s going to be cheaper. 20 minute taxis are like £3 if booked with right people

The ticket will appear in the UEFA mobile ticket app at a later date, everyone will have that message at the moment. Also, just in case you don’t know, download the UEFA Champions League app with the same details you used for the ticket app, you’ll get free travel, advice, etc on there.

It’s the one at the top
Ffs,
I thought it was the 3rd one down!
Fucking bullshit all this bollox!

Ffs,

Think the 3rd one is where your ticket will appear mate.

The top one is for the free travel pass. I have received neither ticket or pass yet on either app so I wouldn't worry, we should get them by mid week next week.

Ffs,
The third one down is the one you need for the ticket pal, the other one is for your free travel on shuttles and metro for the game, also advice, info, etc, worth downloading.

Anyone else’s money not been taken yet?

I can’t even see anything pending from the credit card ‍♂️

Why dont you answer my question? Rather than offering opinions about me and my situation when you know absolutely nothing about me? A simple yes or no

FYI the last sales criteria expired yesterday. And the tickets for the next batch go on sale tomorrow ? That is 2 days is it not?
They expired yesterday late on. The last window only opened at 4pm yesterday. So no doubt they are waiting for this morning to be informed how many are left so they can work out the criteria bands. Please suggest your alternative solution.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.