Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You’ll have a point if it sells out by 10:05, however if there’s tickets still available after the initial rush then no one on high points would have lost out.

City will know how exactly how many codes they are sending out at 10am and presumably will know that they could fulfil demand if every code was used.
Exactly City know who requested a code. They know the number and percentage of City fans on the CL scheme who bought tickets and didn't. They know which ST holders by points who requested a code. They know how many tickets are left. They know the cost of the tickets left. I would think they will pretty accurately estimate when this game will sell out. They want it sold today. Tomorrow last minute issues with FA Cup final tickets and then most of the club including ticket office staff will be off to Wembley.

So anyone wanting to go now and not booked flights is looking at probably a minimum £1,200 given the tickets left and £700+ flights.

So anyone wanting to go now and not booked flights is looking at probably a minimum £1,200 given the tickets left and £700+ flights.
Yep thats me priced out now. Flights up to 890 from 545 2 days ago. Plus tickets at 490 b4 hotel food drink. Just cant justify that. Enjoy blues who are going. Esp the ones who prob been to 1 or 2 games all season. Im sure you deserve it.

Yep thats me priced out now. Flights up to 890 from 545 2 days ago. Plus tickets at 490 b4 hotel food drink. Just cant justify that. Enjoy blues who are going. Esp the ones who prob been to 1 or 2 games all season. Im sure you deserve it.

The bizarre thing is if you were paying such money for any other event you'd probably be getting V.I.P treatment not roughing it.

So far for us, flights, airport transfers, (domestic and in Turkey) airport lounges, hotels (2 nights) and cat 3 tickets is coming in around £800, expect to spend circa £200 for the 2 full days we are there so a bag of sand in total. I’ve done a few away CL games but this will be my final one. Between the Airlines and Uefa it’s probably costing £200 more than it should but I didn’t expect anything different.

So far for us, flights, airport transfers, (domestic and in Turkey) airport lounges, hotels (2 nights) and cat 3 tickets is coming in around £800, expect to spend circa £200 for the 2 full days we are there so a bag of sand in total. I’ve done a few away CL games but this will be my final one. Between the Airlines and Uefa it’s probably costing £200 more than it should but I didn’t expect anything different.

It's ludicrous to go and watch a game of football. If you're going with mates I guess it's a jolly as well but if you go in your own really I just want to watch the game and go home.

The bizarre thing is if you were paying such money for any other event you'd probably be getting V.I.P treatment not roughing it.
for 2 days the cost is half the price of our summer hols for family of 4. Im gutted not to be going. Ill just buy the best ipa etc fir my fridge and enjoy them. Hopefully at end of night ill open the champagne and greet. CTID

for 2 days the cost is half the price of our summer hols for family of 4. Im gutted not to be going. Ill just buy the best ipa etc fir my fridge and enjoy them. Hopefully at end of night ill open the champagne and greet. CTID
Enjoy, you’ll have a better view than most Blues in the ground! Then a nice holiday with the family to look forward to wherever you’re going, have a good un.

Enjoy, you’ll have a better view than most Blues in the ground! Then a nice holiday with the family to look forward to wherever you’re going, have a good un.
Thanks for that. Hopefully all the blues in Istanbul have a fab time and see us lift big ears at last. Lets start with Sat and beat the Scum. Then finish it off a week later. Cmon City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.