Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

This was my thinking but the comment about “May sell out before or during their respective window” had me worried
It’s because the club don’t want ppl complaining that their criteria was shit so this disclaimer is a warning but I think it should make 1pm and sell out pretty quickly

Thanks, i’ve just realised this. Can someone confirm if the invoice from Uefa states two tickets?

If it does, i’ve cocked up when ordering
Yes my uncle got ambulant tickets. They were 1 easy access ticket and 1 easy access carer ticket

I share a seasoncard with my brother as neither of us can do some games due to work. He's not doing Istanbul so I will hopefully be using it to buy a ticket tomorrow. However seasoncard is technically in his name...any issue with me getting a ticket? Will it have to match my ID?
Not to purchase but no idea if it will have any form of name when the E-ticket arrives

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.