Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think we are at that stage now where at Cat 2 prices it will need to go to open sale anyway. Seriously, how City could have looked at the price of Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets and said that is acceptable to our fan base is beyond me. Even if UEFA insisted, why didn't City look to subsidise the Cat 2 to Cat 3 jump so it was more palatable. €180 to €490 is simply unfathomable for most sane people and speaks volumes of how out of touch those who run football are!
UEFA and the football clubs probably think that €490 is cheap. They are so out of touch it’s unbelievable.

I think we are at that stage now where at Cat 2 prices it will need to go to open sale anyway. Seriously, how City could have looked at the price of Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets and said that is acceptable to our fan base is beyond me. Even if UEFA insisted, why didn't City look to subsidise the Cat 2 to Cat 3 jump so it was more palatable. €180 to €490 is simply unfathomable for most sane people and speaks volumes of how out of touch those who run football are!
Totally agree that those prices are ridiculous but City are already subsidising the day trip and plenty of people will still pay that price for a ticket even if some won't. That doesn't make the pricing right of course but this was always going to be the case the further down the points ladder it went.

i requested a junior pull through but the code won’t work for 2 tickets any ideas? do i need to wait for the points to drop to 4000 i’m on 20k ffs

I've bought two for me and my nepthew. There is a small chance he cannot go, if he doesn't is it easy to give someone else the ticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.