Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I've bought two for me and my nepthew. There is a small chance he cannot go, if he doesn't is it easy to give someone else the ticket?
Not sure how easy it is but there surely must be a way of transferring tickets. Someone mentioned that in UEFA's blurb that you can transfer tickets in case of illness and whatnot so there must be a way.

I've already bought mine and the wife's

Can I buy my dad's on my uefa account (using his code at 1pm) and transfer to his phone as we will be in separate areas???

Or does he need his own uefa account?

Thanks in advance

Can I buy my dad's on my uefa account (using his code at 1pm) and transfer to his phone as we will be in separate areas???

Thanks in advance

You can buy on your account then transfer but he will still need a uefa account to transfer to. I assume you're in separate cats or you can at least link bookings

Thanks in advance
I bought 4 tickets in 3 separate transactions on my account . Once the tickets arrive I will email/assign out to the various owners who have uefa accounts

I think we are at that stage now where at Cat 2 prices it will need to go to open sale anyway. Seriously, how City could have looked at the price of Cat 1 and Cat 2 tickets and said that is acceptable to our fan base is beyond me. Even if UEFA insisted, why didn't City look to subsidise the Cat 2 to Cat 3 jump so it was more palatable. €180 to €490 is simply unfathomable for most sane people and speaks volumes of how out of touch those who run football are!
The price difference (£265) between Cat 3 and Cat 2 is in itself more money than the price of the most expensive (posh Club Wembley seats) ticket for the FA Cup final.

Yes just looked, it does say that but under each package says sold out.

Absolutely criminal those prices. £1720 for a single person for 2 nights?? Then your own expenses plus the outrageous ticket prices. Think it'd be better the club offering nothing than advertise that.

Alex for CM (who has been excellent) said they'd 'subsidised' the travel packages for £250 per person. Personally I'd prefer it if they didn't offer anything travel-wise but subsidised some of the ludicrously priced tickets to enable more blues to be there.

ffs only got 1 code i can see i requested 2 in my purchase history
Have you logged into the junior account to check if it's there, or checked the email associated with that account? I had to log on to the city app as my lad to get his, email didn't come through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.