Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If anyone stuck for flights I’ve got 3 leaving from Gatwick Thursday at 10:10 and back on the Monday. Paid just over 1k for the flights but will let them go for £750 if you take all 3 seats.

Also got a hotel booked 10km from the ground 4 star looking for £600 for that. la quinta by wyndham istanbul gunesli is the hotel name. Sleeps 3 adults

anyone interested dm me.

If anyone stuck for flights I’ve got 3 leaving from Gatwick Thursday at 10:10 and back on the Monday. Paid just over 1k for the flights but will let them go for £750 if you take all 3 seats.

Also got a hotel booked 10km from the ground 4 star looking for £600 for that. la quinta by wyndham istanbul gunesli is the hotel name. Sleeps 3 adults

anyone interested dm me.
How come u selling mate? Not get tickets?

The price difference (£265) between Cat 3 and Cat 2 is in itself more money than the price of the most expensive (posh Club Wembley seats) ticket for the FA Cup final.
100% agree. It’s fkn outrageous and just as outrageous to be having it in Istanbul.

I’ve done it all for under £500.

Flights £190 + £50 extras = £240
Hotel for 2 nights: £120
Match ticket: £60

Total: £420, can’t complain! Come on City! Let’s have a great time!

You aren't getting from Sabiha to Ataturk in 60 minutes on matchday
Done that journey countless times. Spend lot of time there. The taxi would use the ring road and can get to Atatürk as fast as it can get into central Istanbul. That taxi will be travelling at gone 6pm on a Saturday also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.