Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Found flight out 2:30 on the 10th fly back 22:30 the 11th from SAW no idea how far that is from the stadium. £662.
If you go direct onto Pegasus airlines site there were flights from man 9.10am out on the 10th gets in at 3pm not sure if any left ?

People saying locals will buy tickets do you think locals can afford the price of these tickets hoping to sell them on.
The locals with money will. Have a wander around Besiktas and neighbouring areas. Some cash there.

People saying locals will buy tickets do you think locals can afford the price of these tickets hoping to sell them on.
There’s a lot of rich, sophisticated people in Istanbul. Who knows whether the ones who could afford it would want to pay those prices.

Done that journey countless times. Spend lot of time there. The taxi would use the ring road and can get to Atatürk as fast as it can get into central Istanbul. That taxi will be travelling at gone 6pm on a Saturday also.
As I've never been to Istanbul before and you seem to know what you're talking about, how would you recommended getting from taksim square to sabiha airport to arrive at 7am on the Sunday morning?
I'll be in my own so would prefer a taxi but not sure if that would be a busy time for them or if any would be available seeing as they will have all wanted to work in the Saturday all day to make a killing off the tourists.

As I've never been to Istanbul before and you seem to know what you're talking about, how would you recommended getting from taksim square to sabiha airport to arrive at 7am on the Sunday morning?
I'll be in my own so would prefer a taxi but not sure if that would be a busy time for them or if any would be available seeing as they will have all wanted to work in the Saturday all day to make a killing off the tourists.
You can get the Havabus from near Taksim. It starts running at around 03.30 and there is one every 30 minutes. The 04.00 would have you at Sabiha for 05.00 thereabouts. It's about £3 ish. You can also download the BiTaksi App which is very good, and you will see it's about 450-500 TL, that's currently around £20.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230601_114750_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230601_114750_Maps.jpg
    818.5 KB · Views: 29
I think that’s cutting it very close. Lots of traffic, suggestions to arrive at stadium hours before kick off.

Risky!
What’s the alternative?
we are flying back 08:55 from near Galita Tower….
me and our kid flying back from SAW 08:55 Sunday, staying near Galata Tower. We have a transfer from hotel booked. Jump in with us mate if you can get to our hotel?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.